2011/08/01

Bootstrapping the movie

English | 正體中文


A while ago I read a post about bootstrapping on Guy Kawasaki's blog. It gave us some good spiritual advice on how to take on this project.
'
Before coming to the Bay Area, I never thought I'd have anything to do with entrepreneurs or starting a business. After I came, the ideas were just absorbed into everyday life. Entrepreneurial mindset and "process" lies in many ambitious or adventurous things you are doing, and that's probably very much like how we look at design thinking in this movie.

Bootstrapping became common as a entrepreneurial-related term, and I like it because it's quite descriptive. Pulling your self up by your bootstraps, lifting yourself up when you don't have anything to hold on to. It's hard, and it's somewhat magical once it's happening bit by bit.

Oh yeah, that's what we're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment